AADE FILTER DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
For Windows 98 and up
Click to download
- Butterworth, Chebyshev, Elliptic (Caur), Bessel, Legendre and Linear Phase
- low-pass, high-pass, band-Pass, and band-reject filters.
- Coupled Resonator band-pass filters
- Crystal Ladder band-pass filters using identical crystals. Ideal for Amateur
construction from surplus or microprocessor crystals.
ANALYSIS frequency domain
- Power Effective Gain
- Power Insertion Gain
- Voltage Effective Gain
- Voltage Insertion Gain
- Current Effective Gain
- Current Insertion Gain
- Input Impedance
- Output Impedance
- Group Delay
- Return Loss
ANALYSIS time domain
- Impulse Response
- Step Response
- Pulse Response
- Tone Pulse Response (for band-pass filters)
- You can enter a schematic and parts list from a book or magazine for analysis or
- Insert a filter in front of an existing filter or Append a filter to the end of an
- These allow design of wideband band-pass filters consisting of low-pass/high-pass
You can specify a Qu for inductors and get response plots for real world components.
WEB SITE owners, Feel free to upload
AADE Filter Design for posting on your site or inclusion in CDROMs you publish.
Digital Frequency Display specifications, pricing and ordering
L/C Meter II specifications, pricing and ordering
Back to AADE Homepage and send E-Mail to AADE